`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT- 2011 Bowman Draft Archie Bradley Blue Refractor Auto /150

FT- 2011 Bowman Draft Archie Bradley Blue Refractor Auto /150
Pulled this today. Seems to be some interest.
I will absolutely trade it for a 2001 Bowman AND 2001 Bowman Heritage Pujols. Both of them. BOTH. That's right, I want two Pujols Rc's for it. Unlike some, I really NEED them for my sets.
If not those, then a whole bunch of my set needs.

Images follow rant.

I don't mean to sound grouchy or rude, but I'm tired of getting lowballed or cherry picked while working on sets. I'm not talking about any one I've traded with before... or have trades pending (accepted or are actively working on) but offers. I'm talking about vultures, vampires, come to pick the bones dry and only leave droppings. Forget it. If the first thing that comes to your mind when you plan to make an offer is, "He-he. I'm gonna get this fo' nuttin'"
FORGET ABOUT IT! I hardly ever ask for equal trades. I do look at the content of the trades.

I'm not pointing anyone out, but I'll use this as an example. I will not trade a Blue Refractor Autograph of ANYONE for 16 base card set needs with a BV of $27... especially after I'm told by the person making the offer that my card only books for $20 when it SELLS for $80-$100 AND ACTUALLY books for $120.

And if you have been a member for 7 years and your FIRST POST ever, with NO TRADE HISTORY AT ALL, is to tell me you sent an offer for an Orange Refractor Auto of ANYONE... please keep your posts at 0.

Now, sorry for the rant. Below are the cards I pulled today. I think I'd trade them all for the right needs. Except for the Arden Pabst. I think I'll keep that until he can drink a Blue Ribbon. (Bad joke)

If the base autos and GU for the Heritage Minor aren't serial numbered, I'd want to trade the ones I pulled.

[Image: 02062012-1.jpg]
[Image: 02062012-2.jpg]

RE: FT- 2011 Bowman Draft Archie Bradley Blue Refractor Auto /150
Not sure if I have anything you'd need for that Bradley, but I sure would like to get it from you. Check me please.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: FT- 2011 Bowman Draft Archie Bradley Blue Refractor Auto /150
Congrats on the pulls! Good lookin cards.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]