`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one know if if NickM is still around?

Any one know if if NickM is still around?
Just asking as I haven't seen him on the boards recently and I have some new Ray allen's he might need.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: Any one know if if NickM is still around?
Yeah, he's been on at times, but he's quite busy with the little new addition. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Taff - I am still here. As Xstream said, my wife and I had a baby. I still check beckett daily, I am just not able to always comment as I would like. With a newborn sometimes all I have is a few minutes in between feedings and such. Thanks for the thought though, PM and let me know what you have!

Xstream - Thanks for looking out! I am very busy and almost forgot to set my lineup today for Fantasy Basketball! I was on a bye last week and forget I was participating still haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Xstream - Thanks for looking out! I am very busy and almost forgot to set my lineup today for Fantasy Basketball! I was on a bye last week and forget I was participating still haha!
[/quote]

Ahh that's to bad, joking. I'm playing you this week, and I could really use a win. Good luck with your team and congrats on the new arrival.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Glad to hear you're still around Nick. And congrats on the little one!!! I'll send you a pm.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.