`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Banks or Mays Auto

WTB Banks or Mays Auto
got the go ahead from the old lady to spend some money Smile looking for a heritage/marquee/gypsy queen/ archives/ heritage/ team topps banks or mays auto.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

RE: WTB Banks or Mays Auto
I have a Banks listed
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

did you end up getting that one of the bay last night? the marquee one /10?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

(02-06-2012, 09:20 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: did you end up getting that one of the bay last night? the marquee one /10?
no lol i set my max bid at 125 during the game last night and forgot about it. it sold for 132..

bummer man. i saw what it ended up going for, that was probably a pretty good price for it too. i just didn't have the money to spend on it right now, wish I would have though, would have been a great price.

(02-06-2012, 09:42 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: bummer man. i saw what it ended up going for, that was probably a pretty good price for it too. i just didn't have the money to spend on it right now, wish I would have though, would have been a great price.
i agree.. who ever won it got a great deal. im sure the game distracted most people including myself.

Are you going to after any of the Gold Futures Autos of Castro? I'm trying to decide if I wanna go after one or not...

(02-06-2012, 10:09 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Are you going to after any of the Gold Futures Autos of Castro? I'm trying to decide if I wanna go after one or not...
nah. think im gonna cool off on the castro pc for a bit. work on ernie and other cubbie HOF'ers. and ive got some sets to build pretty soon also