`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another box of 10-11 classics another crazy hit!

Another box of 10-11 classics another crazy hit!
This is by far my fav product of the year. Check out the last pix, all were hand pulled from this product.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

RE: Another box of 10-11 classics another crazy hit!
NASTY hit. If I buy a box of this stuff can I have it shipped to you so can use that magical touch to bust it for me? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you pull a Kobe and a Durant auto in one PACK? Absurdness.

Congrats yet again!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Haha I did actually. The Kobe and Durant pictured above. (the classic moments & significant signatures were in the same pack) Thanks man! Send your boxes my way while I'm still on fire. I homestly think Ive pulled 2 kobes and 2 durants in the last 2 months.

Im loving those durants

Sweet Hit! You have serious mojo working for you!

Man, I'd love to have the Durant and Griffin. Amazing pulls

Man that's nice!... Where are you getting these boxes from? How much are you paying for them?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

(02-06-2012, 10:27 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Man that's nice!... Where are you getting these boxes from? How much are you paying for them?
My LCS. Either Burbanksportscards or sports source here in Burbank. Today I paid 70 bucks cause the owner lost a bet to me Smile

That's awesome ... I guess the Cali card shops are where it's at. Send a few of those boxes out here to Minnesota lol
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

Man that's awesome its good to see someone getting some crazy pulls like that. I like that magic card.