`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke 2 review boxes of Essential Elvis this weekend. Think I did ok...thoughts?

Broke 2 review boxes of Essential Elvis this weekend. Think I did ok...thoughts?
[Image: elvisautos.jpg]

Friend of Elvis, Marilyn Munster and TCB Band Leader

[Image: elvismemorabilia.jpg]

Shirt, Bath Robe and Warmup Suit/Tweed jacket

And of course...8 base cards.

Very cool break.

Jim

RE: Broke 2 review boxes of Essential Elvis this weekend. Think I did ok...thoughts?
I broke 1 box last week and my hits were Marlyn Mason auto, Sun Records relic and Mary Tyler Moore auto #'d/35. Great product but no cut sig for me dang it!

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Broke 2 review boxes of Essential Elvis this weekend. Think I did ok...thoughts?
(02-07-2012, 11:29 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I broke 1 box last week and my hits were Marlyn Mason auto, Sun Records relic and Mary Tyler Moore auto #'d/35. Great product but no cut sig for me dang it!
I I figured I wouldn't be lucky enough for a cut, so I was hoping for a Mary Tyler Moore. Either way though, I love the relics...so it was a really fun break.

The best part for me was my wife saying "are you f-ing kidding me? $65 for one f-ing pack of cards!!!"
[Image: elvis.jpg]

That's true...but you don't get stuff like this every day. Nice little chunk of history, if you ask me. Smile

Jim

You're exactly right. I am a big elvis fan and lucky for me I live just over an hour from memphis so I get to enjoy the history first hand.

This is the coolest set i've ever seen. I just happened to come across it on ebay and thought to myself how BA would it be. Anybody want to trade anything for them? ha. I gotta get online and see where i can buy a box of these cards from.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I like the look of James Burtons auto.

Anyone have cards 1,9,21? I need those 3 cards to complete the set.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16