`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I busted a review box of 2012 TNA Reflexxions this weekend...did pretty well.

So, I busted a review box of 2012 TNA Reflexxions this weekend...did pretty well.
[Image: wrestlingparallels.jpg]

Both # /40

[Image: wrestlingauto.jpg]

Red # /25

[Image: wrestlingdualauto.jpg]

Blue # /99

[Image: wrestlingmatauto.jpg]

Blue # /25

And the big hit:

[Image: wrestling1of1front.jpg][Image: wrestling1of1back.jpg]

Purple auto # 1/1

Seems like a pretty sweet break...thoughts?

Jim

RE: So, I busted a review box of 2012 TNA Reflexxions this weekend...did pretty well.
...you hit a hardy /25...and a Flair 1/1? You did terrible. You should cut your losses and just give them to me lol jk bro nice break. If you want to move any of these (especially the Kid Kash). Drop me a PM and lmk!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: So, I busted a review box of 2012 TNA Reflexxions this weekend...did pretty well.
Awsome Break!!!!!! I like the Hemme/So Cal Val Duel!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Great break!
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

super break!!! Thanks for the pics
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

There's only 1 way to describe this break - Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I havent bought ANY wrestling boxes in well over a decade. What seems to be a better pay off? My LCS has a few cheap TNA boxes but I have no idea what they are. I don't want them unless I know Im going to get any auto OR relic

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

(02-24-2012, 10:35 AM)Noswal Wrote: I havent bought ANY wrestling boxes in well over a decade. What seems to be a better pay off? My LCS has a few cheap TNA boxes but I have no idea what they are. I don't want them unless I know Im going to get any auto OR relic

I'm not big into wrestling like I used to be...so most of the TNA guys I don't know. However, this product does have 6 guaranteed hits.

2 low numbered parallels
1 dual auto

and then 3 more either autos or relics.

So, if you're looking for hits...the TNA sets are a pretty good buy.

Of course, my break was EXTREMELY nice...so I wouldn't expect that everytime. But they do have the gurantees in each box and they're pretty low numbered. I mean, hit the 'Bay and look at how much some of these are going for out there, it's not too shabby.

Jim

What would I expect to pay for a box of these?

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

I see them in the $80-90 range.