`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest!

Contest!
Check out the contest I am having. The rules are very simple. I hope I am not breaking any rules:

1. Follow me on twitter: Twitter, or @tupark82
2. Follow my blog: tupark82.wordpress.com, and leave a comment on one of the posts. I am notified when I have a new follower.
3. Sub to my youtube channel: tupark82's Channel - YouTube

The contest will run for 2 weeks. When it's over, I will put all the entries into random.org. Name at the top will win: 09-10 NT Darren Collison RC College Uniform Auto Gold 15/25, rough value between $50-$60.

[Image: Pic-20110422-002.jpg]

Second name will win a consolation prize of 09-10 Absolute Darren Collison RC Auto, the first card you see on the pic.

[Image: Pic-20110410-002.jpg]

be sure to leave a comment saying what your twitter/youtube name is so that i know who you are. perhaps it's a good way for others to follow you as well when they see your username. if you feel uncomfortable leaving your twitter name here, just pm me. The bottom line is, I get notifications when someone subs or follows me. I will know who is and who isn't, but I still need to know who those followers are in order to put their names into the random.

You can see the contest video I posted today right here: CONTEST TIME! You can win a $50-$60 card! - YouTube

Good luck and hope to see a lot of new followers!
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

RE: Contest!
Contest or no contest, I will definately do that for you. I actually enjoyed reading your article about Lin. Im ChefDCNC on twitter. Hope you get a bunch of followers!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-05-2012, 10:25 PM)quavis Wrote: Contest or no contest, I will definately do that for you. I actually enjoyed reading your article about Lin. Im ChefDCNC on twitter. Hope you get a bunch of followers!
thanks a lot man. appreciate that very much. there's probably about 15 people in the contest so far, just to update u Smile
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

watsup. who are your winners, man?