`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target stop with auto JSY but one's damaged what should I do

Target stop with auto JSY but one's damaged what should I do
Went to Target today to get some stuff to gear up for that ball game tonight. While there, I bought a couple of packs of Bowman and a couple of packs of Topps. Got these 2 cards.

The auto is FT. However, the Chacin JSY has 2 creases on it. It has 1 above the JSY and one below the JSY where the home plate comes to a tip.

My question is should I contact the company and send it back? Is it worth it? I know he's a common and will only bring small stuff or a couple of $$$. So was curious what I should do. They're FT if anyone's intersted. Here they are:

[Image: 6a39d8f1.jpg]

RE: Target stop with auto JSY but one's damaged what should I do
I would still send it in to get another one, it will take it down to poor in BV the way it is. Only cost you a stamp man.

You can thank a pack searcher for that. It must not have felt like a winner. They put them back after they bend the cards.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(02-05-2012, 07:05 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I would still send it in to get another one, it will take it down to poor in BV the way it is. Only cost you a stamp man.
What's the process of sending a card back to the company? I kept the package just in case.

Any help with an address and what I need to mail back would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to the topps website. They have directions for reporting missing hits and damaged cards. - They even have a video tutorial. Thats definitely the way to go.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

The address is on the pack(its small print). Send the card the package and a reciept with a brief note. I do it often and the ship back quickly.

(02-06-2012, 12:01 AM)minitracer Wrote: The address is on the pack(its small print). Send the card the package and a reciept with a brief note. I do it often and the ship back quickly.
Thanks. I'll have to find the receipt. I don't normally keep those and today was trash today. So I'm hoping I kept it. BTW, what if you paid with a credit card? They'll have all the credit card info, transaction #, etc. and can easily retrieve and steal the info. Is it safe to go and mail everything with all my #s on it?

(02-06-2012, 10:43 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Thanks. I'll have to find the receipt. I don't normally keep those and today was trash today. So I'm hoping I kept it. BTW, what if you paid with a credit card? They'll have all the credit card info, transaction #, etc. and can easily retrieve and steal the info. Is it safe to go and mail everything with all my #s on it?
If you really want to send it back, just go buy another rack pack and use that receipt

[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(02-06-2012, 11:32 AM)clarkzac Wrote: If you really want to send it back, just go buy another rack pack and use that receipt
Good idea. I'm going to buy 1 pack at lunch and use cash. That way they don't have any of my credit card info or transaction info. Thanks again.