`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What mini set?

What mini set?
I'm looking to do a mini set this year. I've always liked the minis, but I've never done a mini set. Should I do this year Ginter or Gypsy Queen mini set?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: What mini set?
I say GQ.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Stay away from my mini's Smile I'd say GQ, curious to see what they look like this year
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-05-2012, 03:41 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Stay away from my mini's Smile I'd say GQ, curious to see what they look like this year
Are you saying GQ so I don't go after your Ginter minis?

I going to change my mind and say go for petesahuttt A&Gs because I'm probably going to regret telling you to go for my GQ later. LOL!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

the Ginter set is really nice looking this year....might be a good choice.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Or am I betting that you'll think through this too much and collect GQ anyway Smile
I'm gonna collect both anyway, the more the merrier and we can all help each other, the only one with a monopoly on the mini's is Topps

(02-05-2012, 08:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Or am I betting that you'll think through this too much and collect GQ anyway Smile
We can all help each other, the only one with a monopoly on the mini's is Topps
So true!

(02-05-2012, 08:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Or am I betting that you'll think through this too much and collect GQ anyway Smile
I'm gonna collect both anyway, the more the merrier and we can all help each other, the only one with a monopoly on the mini's is Topps
Haha. I'm thinking I'll end up doing Ginter. 2009 Ginter was the first set I ever built, and I still have to finish it SadThe only thing that sucks is that I'll probably only be able to get 1 box of Ginter. Unless I ask for Blowout giftcards or boxes of ginter for my birthday Smile

Don't worry about buying boxes, I've bought 1 hobby box of Ginter in my life, it's all about picking up lots for a good price and having some friends that rip wax for the hits and give the mini's away because they hate storing them.