`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Users

Active Users
Is there any way to do searches for card available from active users? I ran into several card is am looking for here only the people have not logged in in a long time and no one lets you email them. So you can't contact them.

RE: Active Users
that would be a good question for one of the mods on here. That may be part of that matchmaker feature they will have on here one of these days.

I'd like a way to search by active members too. It would make it so much easier to find some cards on my wantlist.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

It is a multi-step process to find active members that have cards for trade that you want. But even some active members just ignore trade requests when you do track down the card you are looking for. I have about 50 canceled trades that never received so much as a no thanks. There has to be a more efficient way to waste my time than the current system.

(02-05-2012, 10:41 PM)randall617 Wrote: It is a multi-step process to find active members that have cards for trade that you want. But even some active members just ignore trade requests when you do track down the card you are looking for. I have about 50 canceled trades that never received so much as a no thanks. There has to be a more efficient way to waste my time than the current system.
+1

(02-05-2012, 10:41 PM)randall617 Wrote: It is a multi-step process to find active members that have cards for trade that you want. But even some active members just ignore trade requests when you do track down the card you are looking for. I have about 50 canceled trades that never received so much as a no thanks. There has to be a more efficient way to waste my time than the current system.
when you cancel you have to chose a reason like "not interested." why do u need a no thanks with it? some of us make a lot of trades on here and other sites with no time to send out personal pm's.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-05-2012, 10:56 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: when you cancel you have to chose a reason like "not interested." why do u need a no thanks with it? some of us make a lot of trades on here and other sites with no time to send out personal pm's.
what pisses me off is when you have a thread and a trader says to check him for a certian card. then you send a trade and they say not interested in trading or card no longer needed. what's that about? didn't you just tell me a day ago that you were interested? what a dirt bag and a waste of time.

(02-05-2012, 10:59 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: what pisses me off is when you have a thread and a trader says to check him for a certian card. then you send a trade and they say not interested in trading or card no longer needed. what's that about? didn't you just tell me a day ago that you were interested? what a dirt bag and a waste of time.
i know what u mean but just because they like a card doesnt mean they LOVE it or have to give up what u want for it. im just playing devils advocate here because im getting tired of complainers on here who cry when they dont get what THEY want. this is in NO way directed to anyone here! JMO
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-05-2012, 10:56 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: when you cancel you have to chose a reason like "not interested." why do u need a no thanks with it? some of us make a lot of trades on here and other sites with no time to send out personal pm's.
You misunderstood me. I get no response at all from the person I sent an offer to, I then cancel the offer after a couple weeks.
I really like the guys that think their cards are worth more than yours and want you to trade your cards for half book value even though all the cards are from the same product.