`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably Stupid Question

Probably Stupid Question
Is there a packaging difference of the packs of 2011 Topps Chrome football between retail and hobby? I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks to all who take their time to help me.

RE: Probably Stupid Question
More hits in the Hobby which is why retail is cheaper.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(02-05-2012, 12:45 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: More hits in the Hobby which is why retail is cheaper.
Thanks, I got that part but I've seen different packaging like in the rack packs the packs are not shiny, just that light blue/white color. Then I've seen loose packs that are shiny and I assume those are retail.

Any differences in those two?

Hobby has more cards per pack but are you asking if you saw one is it a hobby pack or retail?If your not in a local card shop or something then its a retail pack.Theres no differences in the cards either way with topps chrome.

Haven't seen the packs this year - but in years past, there was always a capitalized "H" on the hobby packs with a circle around it I think.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

There is a mark on the Packs and Boxes that state whether the pack is Hobby or Retail

[Image: 102214.JPG?v=20111113151352]

Down in the left hand corner, see the Starburst like spot? and it has the "H" in the middle, that signifies it is a Hobby box/pack, if an "R" is there it is a retail box/pack, and HTA, would be a Home Team Advantage box/pack
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it