`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Trade List

RE: Updated Trade List
Uhm.... Not really...... If you look it up though on like Ebay. I'm sorry I'm new to the site, Kinda gettin the swing of things. I can tell you I've cherished it for a while now, so if we were to trade i would want a card of equal face value...

(02-05-2012, 04:52 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Uhm.... Not really...... If you look it up though on like Ebay. I'm sorry I'm new to the site, Kinda gettin the swing of things. I can tell you I've cherished it for a while now, so if we were to trade i would want a card of equal face value...
I'll do the Suh auto for the Graham Auto if you're willing to send first since your new. LMK and we'll post it up.

Thanks

I will keep the offer in mind, but in the past few hours ive gotten many requests for the graham. Send me an offer and i will keep you posted.

Offer sent

I see several cards I like if you want to check my organizer or my trade list. Thanks

(02-05-2012, 10:54 PM)ebelvin Wrote: I see several cards I like if you want to check my organizer or my trade list. Thanks
Didn't see anything I needed right now.

Thanks

Sorry myblues, the Graham has been taken. If theres anything in my small org that you would take for the Suh besides the graham though....

check me for the maclin autos
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

(02-06-2012, 11:16 AM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Sorry myblues, the Graham has been taken. If theres anything in my small org that you would take for the Suh besides the graham though....
Didn't see anything else.

Thanks

Anybody trading today?