`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manufactured patches/bats

Manufactured patches/bats
Is anyone else sick of these things? I admit the newer ones look alot better than the old sweetspot manu patches, but i'm sick of them clogging up my ebay searches.

RE: Manufactured patches/bats
I'm sick of them but they are sick cards too. Seriously, I don't mind buying them as singles but I would definitely be bothered when I pulled one.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't count a hit in your box. If they were just inserted as, well, that- inserts I wouldn't mind. But when it counts as your relic in a box of Topps then its kind of annoying
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I didn't know the manufactured relics were considered "relics" in these products. While I do like some of them, it shouldn't take away from the "hits" of the box
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

I was bummed when a pin counted as one of my relics in my Jumbo box.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

This is where Topps is headed....stop buying wax for hits! $120 for a Jumbo box gets you alot of cards for your PC!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-05-2012, 03:09 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: This is where Topps is headed....stop buying wax for hits! $120 for a Jumbo box gets you alot of cards for your PC!
+1

They didn't count as hits in my jumbo they were all extras. Only the silk counted as a hit, both the pin and ring were an extra in my boxes

(02-05-2012, 12:32 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: They didn't count as hits in my jumbo they were all extras. Only the silk counted as a hit, both the pin and ring were an extra in my boxes
I don't think the silks count as hits in base Topps. The rings and pins are your 2nd relic in Series 1 jumbos
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

wow. thats lame. anything manufactured shouldn't count as a "hit" in any box. is it clearly stated that these count towards your hits or just "watch for!" stated on the packs/boxes
no org, please do not send trade requests