`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2012 Topps Results thus far...

My 2012 Topps Results thus far...
Total of 1 Blaster, 1 Hangar, 1 Jumbo pack, 3 hobby boxes.

Blaster + Hangar picked up from walmart couple days before hobby launch. They resulted in a Bob Gibson number patch (sold on the bay for 10 + change) and 3 Code cards...rest of it was just run of the mill inserts. Sold a few of them on the bay for less than $3 each (most 99c).

Stopped at LCS to pickup supplies on Feb 1 and couldn't resist picking up a Jumbo pack (I had 3 hobby boxes on the way but they wouldn't get here till Friday). When I got to the register the owner pointed to my pack and said "Thats a good one". Opened in the car (wife was driving) and it resulted in a Golden Moments Auto of Jordan Zimmermann. Guess he was right Smile.

My 3 hobby boxes were fairly disappointing...
Still missing 2 cards for a complete set of base 1-330 but the colation for base cards in the boxes was pretty good. One box had zero dupes, box 2 had only 2 dupes, and box 3 had about 7 dupes.

colation on inserts seemed terrible but could have been just bad luck. I ended up with 3 boxes of almost the exact same inserts of Gold Standard and Timeless Talents inserts. 2 boxes had EXACTLY the same Golden Greats inserts.

Zero SPs out of all the stuff I've opened so far (ugh).
My hits from the boxes were:
Dan Uggla Game Used Jersey Golden Moments
Chris Sale Game Used Jersey Golden Moments
Lou Gehrig Commemorative Pin /736 (best hit)
Kyle Blanks black border /61

Overall there 3 cards in one pack damaged terribly. Looks like something got into the pack and scratched them up.

DACW also sent me 2 jumbo packs of 2009 Updates & Highlights with my order. Out of them, I pulled a Legends of the Game Team Letter patch Babe Ruth Red Sox 'R' /50 but it was also damaged (bottom edge peeled up).

Overall, $220 spent and fairly disappointed...

RE: My 2012 Topps Results thus far...
nice blanks atleast
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK