Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Organization

RE: OT: Organization
Looks pretty awesome!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-04-2012, 10:49 PM)branesergen Wrote: Looks pretty awesome!
Thanks D Smile

I used to use them when I played Heroclix. I would use one to carry my team and any extra figures , dice, and whatnot. They stack VERY nicely!

Great idea for card storage!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(02-05-2012, 09:23 AM)all day baby Wrote: I used to use them when I played Heroclix. I would use one to carry my team and any extra figures , dice, and whatnot. They stack VERY nicely!

Great idea for card storage!
Thanks ADB Smile They are definitely easier to carry too!!!!

Helpful little hint here Teresa, in the summer time when it is hot, and the humidity is high, those things can get some condensation, a little moisture inside, what I suggest is to get some of those little Silica gel packet's like they put in bags of beef jerky and empty boxes, etc to keep the moisture out, and put one or two of those in the box, it Will help keep the moisture down.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-05-2012, 10:21 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Helpful little hint here Teresa, in the summer time when it is hot, and the humidity is high, those things can get some condensation, a little moisture inside, what I suggest is to get some of those little Silica gel packet's like they put in bags of beef jerky and empty boxes, etc to keep the moisture out, and put one or two of those in the box, it Will help keep the moisture down.
Thanks buddy!!! I will definitely do that. Wonder if I can recycle ones that are already in something I buy?

(02-05-2012, 10:29 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thanks buddy!!! I will definitely do that. Wonder if I can recycle ones that are already in something I buy?
Yes you can, or you can go to your local shoe store, walmart, etc, and ask them if they will give you some out of the display boxes, they will be happy to do so, as nobody uses them at home any ways Smile, and it's great for the environment

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35