`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
totally green amare question

totally green amare question
do you think $300 for a totally certified green amare stoudamire auto is a good deal?

RE: totally green amare question
I haven't jumped on the Totally Certified bandwagon. I wouldn't pay any more for Amare's auto on that card than any other /5 card (I'm assuming it's /5). Yes, I think it's too much. Resist the urge.

I think it is too much. people are paying crazy money for those cards.. don't think they are as good as the PMG cards.. collectors are just hyping Certified up...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE PAYING THIS KIND OF MONEY FOR A SET THAT WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT EVERY YEAR? DON'T THEY REALIZE THEY CAN JUST BUY CERTIFIED NEXT YEAR WHEN IT COMES OUT AND HOPE TO PULL A GREEN OR BLACK? BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THESE CARDS ARE COOL I HAVE A FEW THAT I PULLED MYSELF BEFORE THE BIG CRAZE CAME ALONG AND HAVE DECIDED TO JUST HANG ON TO THEM
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

I sold one for $125. I think a reasonable price is $250-300. Card isnt going to be made anytime soon tho. Amar'e isnt planning on signing for the time being. I actually have 6 outstanding STAT redemptions.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]