`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FS: 2011 Topps Magic Cam Newton Auto

FS: 2011 Topps Magic Cam Newton Auto
Well I'm gonna throw this up here first... and if not it'll go over 'there' later lol.

This appears to be one of the SP auto's just based on how few have surfaced. But that is honestly just a guess.

First $400 paypal dlv'd takes it:

[Image: 2011ToppsMagicCamNewtonAUTO001.jpg]
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: FS: 2011 Topps Magic Cam Newton Auto
how much do you think the kaepernick auto 2011 should go for?

Doesn't it book less
Then that?
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

ill give ya 225...and fast!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

This is the actual SP from this set

Newton, Cam

Originally this black version booked for 150% of the white's book value and now for some Reno they book at the same price. I am sure it will change one day. Scratches are on case, not on card
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

lol a year old thread bumped. I was about to say I havent seen that guy in over a year and pretty sure he owed some people from trades.

(02-13-2013, 12:53 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol a year old thread bumped. I was about to say I havent seen that guy in over a year and pretty sure he owed some people from trades.
Ha! Didn't pay attention, it was bumped, then apparently I helped keep it going!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.