`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS TO FT28JAGS FOR WINNING THE JACKSONVILLE JAGS!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!! VOTING ENDS 2/6
[Image: IMG-2.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!! VOTING ENDS 2/6
Man, there are serious patches in this one already! Smile Its a 3 way tie so far, I am jealous! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

It's a battle of the paws!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sweet stuff everyone! Gotta see what I have. Although I don't think I can compete!

LOL...I think my paw swats back your paw and my jags head patches eat your paw Smile
(02-04-2012, 11:54 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: It's a battle of the paws!! Wink
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-04-2012, 12:03 PM)ft28jags Wrote: LOL...I think my paw swats back your paw and my jags head patches eat your paw Smile
But my claws are longer and sharper!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

and hanging out of the mouth of jaguar head patch(whichever one you want to choose even) just shows how I devoured your paw Smile
(02-04-2012, 12:11 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: But my claws are longer and sharper!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

ft28jags' Taylor Nike Patch is my fav by far! Sweet collection!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

[Image: 2007PlayoffTaylor.jpg]
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Not as cool as the paw patches or the head
[Image: 2011Supreme.jpg]