Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new addition

My new addition
/5
[Image: quad1.jpg]

[Image: quad2.jpg]

RE: My new addition
I thought you had a kid...but this may be equally expensive...

(02-03-2012, 11:23 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: I thought you had a kid...but this may be equally expensive...
I have a 13 month old, shes expensive, but i been doing alot of trading to get higher-end stuff, i kinda want to start back up my jeff teague pc, thats boys handling it this year

(02-03-2012, 11:39 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: I have a 13 month old, shes expensive, but i been doing alot of trading to get higher-end stuff, i kinda want to start back up my jeff teague pc, thats boys handling it this year

I've got a RC-year auto of his FT. It's lower-end, Panini Inscriptions (sticker auto, not numbered) but it's a decent card if you'd be interested!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-04-2012, 12:38 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I've got a RC-year auto of his FT. It's lower-end, Panini Inscriptions (sticker auto, not numbered) but it's a decent card if you'd be interested!
check me for it, thanks

sweet card man

Nice pickup!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Very nice card!