[Image: 715696a1.jpg]
[Image: 99c83dc6.jpg]
[Image: 9210c90a.jpg]
[Image: 02453f0c.jpg]
[Image: b8c7b04f.jpg]
[Image: 8674766c.jpg]
[Image: a1c16778.jpg]

RE: Lets trade scans below!
i have a reggie bush 1/1 and a couple jsy cards, also a taiwan jones auto and picked up a nice mcfadden the last week...if youre interested in any of those, shoot me an offer with which ones your intersted in.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Interested in the Suh chrome auto. Check my org.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

sorry guys didnt see anything I liked. Anyone else?

so what exactly are you looking for if youre not looking for the one player you have listed or players from the one team you have listed?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

check me for both Suh's
Collecting:
Billy Hamilton REDS Brandon Weeden, Andy Dalton, Trent Richardson, SICK PATCHES, Mikel Leshoure,
Chris Johnson, Ryan Mallet, Aroldis Chapman, Jarrod Parker, Cespedes, Matt Moore,
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474...gthatflow/

(02-04-2012, 12:48 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: so what exactly are you looking for if youre not looking for the one player you have listed or players from the one team you have listed?
I'M not looking for Jersey Cards of Mcfadden, nor any cards print run of under 10 as people ask way to much for them. I do like the Taiwan Jones but I don't do trades under $30 just not worth it financially.

Check me, I like a few of those
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111