`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use Skrill/Moneybookers instead paypal?

Anyone use Skrill/Moneybookers instead paypal?
I won an auction earlier that I didn't realize had "Skrill" as a payment method. Noticed when I hit "Pay now" and it brought me there. Anyone have experience with it? If I get screwed will it protect me like paypal? Thanks for any help. Guy has good feedback thus far. Thanks for any help.

RE: Anyone use Skrill/Moneybookers instead paypal?
I've never heard of it.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-03-2012, 10:30 PM)geauxbravos Wrote: I won an auction earlier that I didn't realize had "Skrill" as a payment method. Noticed when I hit "Pay now" and it brought me there. Anyone have experience with it? If I get screwed will it protect me like paypal? Thanks for any help. Guy has good feedback thus far. Thanks for any help.
I believe its the European copy of Paypal, i haven't seen it in the states.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Thanks - any other opinions? I noticed it is listed as an acceptable payment for ebay's buyer protection program so I guess I'm going to use it, just was hoping to hear from someone with personal experience.

(02-03-2012, 11:48 PM)krn001 Wrote: I believe its the European copy of Paypal, i haven't seen it in the states.
it is an American company, that allows purchasing from other countries and coverts the price to that countries currency

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35