`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Organize

Question About Organize
Hey guys, I had a question about the organize feature. Back when I used to be a member on here I was able to upload collections even if I didn't own the card. This allowed me to have a complete checklist for any given player/set. My question is, Is there a way to upload a collection of say all the cards for Chase Utley, but not list them as available for trade or sale? I dont want to mislead anyone into thinking I have the card, but in my experience Beckett always has the most complete checklists. Thanks!

RE: Question About Organize
Yes. Once you upload the collection you can mark have, keep, trade away (trade), trade for (want) for each card.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: Question About Organize
(02-03-2012, 10:03 PM)ryand1207 Wrote: Hey guys, I had a question about the organize feature. Back when I used to be a member on here I was able to upload collections even if I didn't own the card. This allowed me to have a complete checklist for any given player/set. My question is, Is there a way to upload a collection of say all the cards for Chase Utley, but not list them as available for trade or sale? I dont want to mislead anyone into thinking I have the card, but in my experience Beckett always has the most complete checklists. Thanks!
Yes, if you search your player in the opg then click the 1st line with player name, the next page has a checklist & above it is an icon to add to your org. Set your "trade away" at 0 & if marked private they won't show up in a search of your org.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered