`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps "Gold Rush" stamped cards

2012 Topps "Gold Rush" stamped cards
Just picked this up for my Javy Guerra Collection, but hadn't seen any information on parallels like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...693wt_1185

Has anyone else found these? Or know how they've been released?

Thanks,
Toby
Looking for UC-Riverside alumni (Paul Applebee, Rob Brantly, Marc Rzepczynski)

RE: 2012 Topps "Gold Rush" stamped cards
Maybe they were sent to certain Hobby Shops to preview the set? Not sure. First time that I have seen them.
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

At my LCS they where given out as prizes as well as a gold rush pin and some other cards

[Image: SCAN12.jpg]
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(02-03-2012, 02:02 PM)cardsfest Wrote: At my LCS they where given out as prizes as well as a gold rush pin and some other cards

[Image: SCAN12.jpg]
At my LCS I received 5 Gold Rush Stamped cards and a Gold Tom Seaver Coin that is identical to the coin on the Seaver Gold coin card.

The Gold Rush stamped cards were given to hobby shops along with gold pins, gold coins, stickers, balloons etc. The hobby shops were supposed to hold a GOLD RUSH Rip Party according to the brochure I saw at my LCS.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Thanks for the information. My LCS is just getting new Topps in today, so we haven't seen this promo stuff yet. I'm glad to hear that the card is legitimate, and a nice addition to the PC.

there were some score cards named the same way I think in 1994 lol.......This also has to do with 2012 topps I hope no offense is taken for asking here but are there two variations a gold parallel and golden moments??? or are those two the same??
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The Gold Rush cards are available as a wrapper redemption, 50 hobby wrappers or 14 Jumbo Wrappers, gets one 5 card cello pack, offer is only good until the end of February.

Here is the Info from Topps

Quote:Topps News
THE COUNTDOWN TO 2012 TOPPS BASEBALL SERIES 1 CONTINUES

With 8 days left until the launch of 2012 Topps Series 1, collectors are readying for a GOLD RUSH!

The over-riding theme in 2012 Topps Baseball is “GOLD” with The Golden Giveaway, Golden Moments inserts, real Gold cards and more! And Topps is offering collectors a special wrapper redemption to celebrate.

Collectors sending in 50 HOBBY wrappers (or 14 HTA Jumbo wrappers) of 2012 Topps Baseball will receive a 5-card cello pack of exclusive GOLD RUSH cards (image attached). There are 50 cards to collect in all. In addition, bonus autographed cards have been randomly inserted into packs and feature the likes of Willie Mays, Adrian Gonzalez, Sandy Koufax, Nelson Cruz, Albert Pujols, Albert Belle and Dennis Eckersley…just to name a few.

The exclusive wrapper redemption program will be available only for the month of February. Packaged wrappers sent to Topps must be post marked no later than February 29th, 2012…so start ripping packs and send those wrappers in!

And stay tuned tomorrow for more 2012 Topps Series 1 news!

Wrapper should be sent to:
Gold Rush
PO Box 2008
Duryea, PA 18642

*Collectors are encouraged to group wrappers and send 1 package. Topps will fulfill all wrappers submitted until supplies last.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Only one gold parallel, the Golden Moments... so far.

& Shez, that information is about a completely different program. If you'd have looked at the link and the photos provided, you'd have seen EXACTLY what we were talking about here.