`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Pro Debut - Quite Decent

2011 Pro Debut - Quite Decent
With my two Topps HTA boxes, I got a Pro Debut box on the cheap. I'd say that it was a decent box.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

That was my first ever 1/1 pull so I about flipped out. I never realized that the printing plate cards were so heavy.
The Choice auto is the blue parallel /199 and the cut auto is /122.

Other Parallels:

Gold (/50): Scarpetta

Blue (/309): Tyler Austin, Chris Archer, Avisail Garcia, Daniel Fields, Kevin Kiermayer, Chad Lewis, Derek Norris

In total, I got 2 gold parallels, 3 autos (one cut and one parallel), 2 relics, a Printing Plate, and an early Harper card. It's $40 well spent.
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

RE: 2011 Pro Debut - Quite Decent
nice hits!! any for trade? like a shot at the harper and the goldschmidt. lmk
thanks

I'm definitely selling the Goldschmidt as it will bring in a significant portion of what I paid for the box. That's my 2nd Harper so I'll take a look at your Organize.
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

really nice break. interested in the harper and choice if youre trading.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

check me for the goldschmidt and harper if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Sweet plate
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Any Kaleb Cowart cards for trade?
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Nice break, but I wonder why they would cut up a modern autographed card and insert it as a cut.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

(02-03-2012, 10:49 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: Nice break, but I wonder why they would cut up a modern autographed card and insert it as a cut.
+1

Yeah I was wondering the same thing about the cut auto. It's really odd.

I'll check you guys for the Cowart and Harper cards when I get everything loaded into the Organize.
and 2010 Topps