`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who at Beckett do I contact?

Who at Beckett do I contact?
I've got some cards in my PC that are not listed in Beckett. Would like to know if they are real or fakes.

Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Who at Beckett do I contact?
bfleischer@beckett.com he is the one that takes care of adding cards. However, dont think he is going to tell you if they are fakes or not
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Ok thanks, think he would be able to find out if they were ever made?

(02-02-2012, 08:59 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: bfleischer@beckett.com he is the one that takes care of adding cards. However, dont think he is going to tell you if they are fakes or not

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I guess he probably ensures that the cards exist before adding them, but i really dont know how he does it. Why dont you ask people here on the boards??? Theres guys on here with lots of knowledge about things
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

He will need a scan front and back. You can also post them here. See if some of us have any info for ya...
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Ok thanks, when I get some time to scan them I'll add them.

(02-02-2012, 09:15 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: He will need a scan front and back. You can also post them here. See if some of us have any info for ya...