`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Question

Grading Question
I have some freebies to send in and the only limitations are they have to be grades only and not authentications and the cards value has to be under $500. I and sending in all vintage so my question is what is the determination of $500...high book, low book, an average....say a card books for $800 but if its going to grade out at a 3 or 4 the card will not be worth $500. Do they consider the $800 book value the determining for the rule of $500 or less? Thanks for any help and I hope that made sense.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Grading Question
no help?

(02-02-2012, 06:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have some freebies to send in and the only limitations are they have to be grades only and not authentications and the cards value has to be under $500. I and sending in all vintage so my question is what is the determination of $500...high book, low book, an average....say a card books for $800 but if its going to grade out at a 3 or 4 the card will not be worth $500. Do they consider the $800 book value the determining for the rule of $500 or less? Thanks for any help and I hope that made sense.
sorry, had to read it a few times before I really understood your direction ..... my best advice is to ask Beckett themselves by which BV to follow Smile and hope you get the grades you're looking for Smile

(02-02-2012, 08:50 PM)pbean Wrote: sorry, had to read it a few times before I really understood your direction ..... my best advice is to ask Beckett themselves by which BV to follow Smile and hope you get the grades you're looking for Smile
shhh they arent beckett freebies haha

(02-02-2012, 06:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have some freebies to send in and the only limitations are they have to be grades only and not authentications and the cards value has to be under $500. I and sending in all vintage so my question is what is the determination of $500...high book, low book, an average....say a card books for $800 but if its going to grade out at a 3 or 4 the card will not be worth $500. Do they consider the $800 book value the determining for the rule of $500 or less? Thanks for any help and I hope that made sense.
I always just put what I paid for the card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You can declare the card to be worth as much or little as you like. They don't use BV. As long as it's under $500. It's for shipping insurance only. They don't want to pay a lot for insurance when they are grading your cards for free. I would just put $499 on the submission form.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(02-02-2012, 08:56 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I always just put what I paid for the card.
This is not normal grading though. These are promo grades and the cards value has to be under $500. but idk what they declare as value...especially on vintage since the grade really determines the value