`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Group Breaks?

Group Breaks?
Anybody ever see these or partake in them? I was going to get into one for hockey, but decided not to. I have never seen anyone or stores do it for racing. I think it would be cool to try. anybody interested?

RE: Group Breaks?
I do it all the time I have certain sellers I deal with But I did just get in a hockey for the first time got the islanders penguins and capitals trying to get them for trade bait lol
also I think racing would be tough unless you did card number break downs or teams or car numbers you would have to get alot of people on board
Photobucket

Did a bb one last year it was ok. I would do a racing one with you guys on here.

I think we should!!

I would hopefully we do a legends box I need drag racing lol
Photobucket

Yea if we can get a few more guys. What about the next pp release? Not sure what it is but not anything high end.

I watch them on youtube but never bought in. The Press Pass Total Memorabilia that is due out may be a good product for group break. It is one hit per pack and I believe the price per box to be around 125.00.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(02-02-2012, 08:40 PM)oljey Wrote: I watch them on youtube but never bought in. The Press Pass Total Memorabilia that is due out may be a good product for group break. It is one hit per pack and I believe the price per box to be around 125.00.
that would be quite epic, just remember we can't do one on the forum.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-02-2012, 08:57 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: that would be quite epic, just remember we can't do one on the forum.
Boo! to that!! Well I am going to pursue this. People interested PM and I'll get you my contact details so we can hammer out details!!

(02-02-2012, 09:41 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Boo! to that!! Well I am going to pursue this. People interested PM and I'll get you my contact details so we can hammer out details!!
ya it does kinda stink, but I understand their reasoning.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75