`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NEW DEALER

RE: NEW DEALER
In most of my dealings here so far it seems more people want to trade than buy or am I wrong on this and it just goes on outside the forums like ebay?

Good lord, give the guy a break already!

Hey man, it's a all in good fun. Truth be told, selling lower end singles from the 70s-80s is tough, especially here (because you have to list the cards individually along with a selling price) Another route to take would be to offer a big lot of lower end cards for trade with the hopes of landing one or more relatively high-value cards in return. COMC and eBay are probably better bets to move cards for money. Good luck either way.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-29-2012, 09:36 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Good lord, give the guy a break already!
x2.. And members over here still wonder why there is much more traffic over on the football board compared to here. Maybe it's because the members over there are a little more welcoming? Just a thought.. Wink
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(03-01-2012, 02:11 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: x2.. And members over here still wonder why there is much more traffic over on the football board compared to here. Maybe it's because the members over there are a little more welcoming? Just a thought.. Wink
Yeah but foosball sucks. It's the debil. Except for collegiate... and except for Randall Cobb. Tongue

(02-02-2012, 07:59 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: . I guarantee I can give you a better deal overall than all of the so called "power dealers". Thanks in advance.
Okay, you had a card listed for sale for $5. The card sells on EBay for $10.00. You then countered my $5.00 offer ( your asking price ) and offered to sell it for $32.00 plus S&H. Way to beat the "so called" power dealers. I want my 5 minutes back that I had to waste sifting through all the junk you have for sale.
Sincerely
-sonnyday
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 06:50 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Okay, you had a card listed for sale for $5. The card sells on EBay for $10.00. You then countered my $5.00 offer ( your asking price ) and offered to sell it for $32.00 plus S&H. Way to beat the "so called" power dealers. I want my 5 minutes back that I had to waste sifting through all the junk you have for sale.
Sincerely
-sonnyday
WOW!! Thanks for the alert, will not waste my time..

I am still waiting for the 69 koufax. that has to be a 1/1
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-01-2012, 03:03 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Yeah but foosball sucks. It's the debil. Except for collegiate... and except for Randall Cobb. Tongue
LMFAO...