`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NEW DEALER

RE: NEW DEALER
(02-03-2012, 07:31 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I couldn't disagree more. As a seller, especially a new seller, it is incumbent upon the idividual to represent himself both accurately and precisely, especially on a message board where the the vehicle of communication is the written word.
Otherwise, ball-busting will ensue.
It may be nerves. I remember my first post and couldnt wait for the bashing to start. Even to this day I misspell alot of words and I dont have a clue how to use spell check on this dang computer.

I have some very old cards for trade 1992 topps Todd Zeile I could sell at a very cheap price. Hey its 20 years old and there isnt that many out there for sale. I will sell it for .02 cents.

In before the lock.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

+1 for listing the cards at what you actually would like to get for them. If you list them at BV or very close, I just stop looking. Why would I spend my time haggling with you when I could just go buy it from any one of dozens of other places for half without negotiating?

he is listing 1980's commons at 10 cents each and wants to be taken serioiusly ? this thread is completely embarrassing .......in before the lock ! yes !

Ok if any of you people who are bashing would have read before speaking like morons I said prices are negotiable and that I have cards of Sandy Koufax and others of that era. Its ok though I understand some of you dont have a life besides bashing people who are new to Beckett. No problems. All I was asking was for people to check out my collection everyday because I am continually adding cards, thats all.

(02-28-2012, 11:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Ok if any of you people who are bashing would have read before speaking like morons I said prices are negotiable and that I have cards of Sandy Koufax and others of that era. Its ok though I understand some of you dont have a life besides bashing people who are new to Beckett. No problems. All I was asking was for people to check out my collection everyday because I am continually adding cards, thats all.
You sound mad.

I hear lashing out at active members is a good way to get people to check out your stuff.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-28-2012, 11:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Ok if any of you people who are bashing would have read before speaking like morons I said prices are negotiable and that I have cards of Sandy Koufax and others of that era. Its ok though I understand some of you dont have a life besides bashing people who are new to Beckett. No problems. All I was asking was for people to check out my collection everyday because I am continually adding cards, thats all.
Your so cute. Haha!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

do u have any graded versions of the 69 topps koufax. i can also use the 69 fleer
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(02-28-2012, 11:31 PM)Krangry Wrote: You sound mad.

I hear lashing out at active members is a good way to get people to check out your stuff.
+1
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yes, on my degrees in English and Education as well as my Master's in Creative Writing it clearly says, "This degree is hereby awarded to MORON." And all this time I thought it was a typo.
Look, as I said before, on a written message board you must communicate clearly and effectively. Not only that, but also you committed one of the cardinal sins of sales. You advertised before doing your research. No one in the world is going to buy penny cards and then pay for shipping, unless when you say "negotiable" you actually mean "free." Did we bust your balls? Absolutely. Should you complain about it instead of manning up? That's still up to you. Control what you can control.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Can I see a pic of the 69 Koufax? I don't think I have that one...lol

We are so mean. lol