`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of steelers?

Lack of steelers?
So i know that the other day we saw a monster polamalu pulled from a user but i am watching chris justice break open boxes i do it every day. There are not many steelers cards pulled. I have seen no big antoino browns pulled or anything. Do the steelers just not make many cards.

RE: Lack of steelers?
I have noticed the exact same thing. Maybe they're too busy winning games to sign cards?
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Yeah, there wasnt a lot in the earlier releases but I have noticed more and more coming from Limited, Gold Standard and the other newer ones. I would like to see them do some of the other veterens rather than Troy, Ben, Bradshaw.... maybe some love for Stallworth, Lake, Dawson, Swann, Bleier..... but of course Ward should be in all the products Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Agreeing with jeremy0998 and ftballcardz, the earlier releases are always rookie themed, and the Steelers (mostly because they finish high) don't get to sniff the top ten flashy draft picks and usually draft for need. Disagreeing with ftballcardz, please no more Carnell Lake cards!! I am having enough trouble tracking down the last 20 or so cards from the 90's that I need for his master set!! Although it would be fun to see some new stuff on the bay instead of my fruitless daily searches.
chuck

(02-01-2012, 09:05 PM)chuckc1206 Wrote: Agreeing with jeremy0998 and ftballcardz, the earlier releases are always rookie themed, and the Steelers (mostly because they finish high) don't get to sniff the top ten flashy draft picks and usually draft for need. Disagreeing with ftballcardz, please no more Carnell Lake cards!! I am having enough trouble tracking down the last 20 or so cards from the 90's that I need for his master set!! Although it would be fun to see some new stuff on the bay instead of my fruitless daily searches.
Pm me a list of what your looking for and i will keep an eye out for them here in the DE,MD,PA,NJ area.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(02-01-2012, 09:20 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Pm me a list of what your looking for and i will keep an eye out for them here in the DE,MD,PA,NJ area.
Will do, thanks!!
chuck

yeah it even seems like the bens, troys and wards are very short lived. Like they are all short printed or something. And I love maurkice pouncey he is a beast and he has like no cards to super collect.