`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Signing Day!!!

National Signing Day!!!
I know there are probably alot of other sites/blogs/forums where I can (and probably should) express my excitement for the 2012 NCAA Football Recruiting National Signing Day, but the hell with it- I'm here right?

Tracy Howard spurns UF for DA "U" baby! THE CANES ARE BACK Y'ALL! Top-5 recruiting class at the very least- maybe tops in the nation if they land OT Avery Young (announcement @ 2PM est)

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA U!!!!!!

RE: National Signing Day!!!
A very good day for the U I must say. GO CANES!!!!

How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!

(02-01-2012, 11:24 AM)JASCards Wrote: How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!
Big Time get for Mizzou! They're gonna be in the SEC next year, right?

That's a fact.

Miami is 19th in avg star rankings on scout. Still pretty good.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

With Butch Davis and staff no longer at UNC it was a ho hum class for us because the new staff didnt have that long of a time to build relationships.A bad year for that too because the state of North Carolina had some very very good players this year. Miami had top 5 classes while Shannon was coach so it doesnt always equate to success on the field.

(02-01-2012, 11:24 AM)JASCards Wrote: How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!
MIZ-DGB! Dorial Green-Beckum signs with the Tigers is huge for Mizzou. I think the move to the SEC helped secure DGB staying home. GO TIGERS!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Don't get too excited over signing day for your schools. A lot of the 5 and 4 star recruits don't amount to squat. I heard yesterday that there are only two 5 star recruits playing in the Super Bowl. Out of 100+ players, only 2!

(02-01-2012, 04:18 PM)motu79 Wrote: Don't get too excited over signing day for your schools. A lot of the 5 and 4 star recruits don't amount to squat. I heard yesterday that there are only two 5 star recruits playing in the Super Bowl. Out of 100+ players, only 2!
Yeah but how many Miami Hurricanes in the Super Bowl?