`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEWARE....He is back under a new ID

BEWARE....He is back under a new ID
Beware Adamdkaras has returned under a new ID. His new ID is AdamAndrewKaras. The address matches (I confirmed this) and he is on Floydtown's list. Until the mods take care of it watch your self and always make him ship first. He is generally a solid trader for a while then vanishes leaving a few guys screwed. He is also notorious for shorting people in their trades. You'll notice he is in my signature panel as a do not trade because he shorted me on cards and he is also on Floydtown's bad trader list for not sending another guy his cards. He is listed under the Wisconsin traders.

Just wanted to make everyone aware he is back.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: BEWARE....He is back under a new ID
Hmmm. I did a deal with him, but 'twas over a year ago. Made him send first and didn't have a problem. But like Derrick said, MAKE HIM SEND FIRST!
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(01-31-2012, 10:02 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Hmmm. I did a deal with him, but 'twas over a year ago. Made him send first and didn't have a problem. But like Derrick said, MAKE HIM SEND FIRST!
Thanks for the heads up guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

He always comes through for a while then he screws someone. Then he waits a while comes back and does it again. I have done two with him. The first he shorted me and 4 months later made it right. Then I gave feedback believing he was better. The second he held my feedback hostage so I posted him in my signature. He shorted me again but never has made it right. He has more than shorted other people though. He is on the list.

Thanks for the heads up bro. I will just stay away from it period. This crap is why I left other sites and came here. So far so good. I can't afford to give away cards, even if I could it would be to respectable people in the hobby,not ripp offs !

Everyone on my list has screwed someone, except for gshankle. He just ticked me off, I should really take him off my list cause he likely won't screw people he just wasted a ton of my time.

I did a trade with adamdkaras around this time last year and other than him taking forever to ship, the trade went fine. I partially blamed the site for the delay b/c that's when the new site was being launched.

But thanks for the heads up man!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

he screwed me in a trade as well....still havent gotten it resolved....i emailed mods about it a while ago but nothing was done
I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

If the guy owes people cards and continually screws people over what the hell is he still doing on this site ?

He's been re-banned (I actually found several new ID's and banned them all), and I emailed Beckett people last week to deactivate his account(s).

But it's a good reminder to ALWAYS check the banned trader list - especially when dealing with new or unknown traders. Even if you're asking them to ship first (they could be using you to build their feedback so that they can then run their scam) 99% of them are great, but as someone so eloquently said in a thread last week, ultimately there's "Nothing we can do about booger-eatin' morons."

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.