`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Inserts and Stars FT

Lots of Inserts and Stars FT
Hey everyone im new 2 the Racing boards but i have probally around 200 racing cards all base and inserts. So really nice ones im looking for Racing Rookies in return and will trade in your favor for the most part. Thanks and lmk. Will also consider 49ers,reds,bulls, and rookies for all sports. Thanks
Photobucket

RE: Lots of Inserts and Stars FT
I can use a few of your Gordon's, take a look and see if you can use anything.

(01-31-2012, 10:03 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: I can use a few of your Gordon's, take a look and see if you can use anything.
well i will tell ya what i need all your terry labonte's and all your racing rookies so sit up a fair trade that involves both or one or the other. I will be back on tommarow evening 2 check. Thanks and lmk

Photobucket

Open TO sent! I'm sure you can find some stuff you need/want. I have all of your JJ's, but I really want that MM Ultra Shoneys card. That was one card involved in a bad trade (currently being compensated for) that I haven't seen anyone else have. LMK!
Also, I checked your trade history and realized that we have traded before (May 2010). I look forward to hearing from you.

(01-31-2012, 09:40 PM)cardcrazy25123 Wrote: Hey everyone im new 2 the Racing boards but i have probally around 200 racing cards all base and inserts. So really nice ones im looking for Racing Rookies in return and will trade in your favor for the most part. Thanks and lmk. Will also consider 49ers,reds,bulls, and rookies for all sports. Thanks
Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]