`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share your best blaster pulls

RE: Share your best blaster pulls
2011 Bowman Chrome, last blaster left ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Refractor, #/500 ... almost passed out.

No luck here but I wanna see MORE Smile

Best retail luck was from a pack of '08 Topps Chrome RC Auto of Ray Rice Big Grin

(01-31-2012, 10:20 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: I randomly bought a blaster a little less than 6 months ago, and it got me hooked back into collecting. What sucks is the top right corner is bent upward though!

[Image: RayLewis-2011ToppsPlatinumAutoPatch3of30.jpg]

If you're interested in getting rid of that card, send me a PM.

[Image: bannerqww.png]

Edmund Gates Chrome auto /25...not the best player, but an auto /25 is great in a blaster or a hobby box
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Best pull ever, I can say that I was a lucky one and hit him in not one, but two different blasters months apart..

Kevin O'connell.. Sad
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(02-01-2012, 01:18 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Best pull ever, I can say that I was a lucky one and hit him in not one, but two different blasters months apart..

Kevin O'connell.. Sad
Was your Cam refractor from a blaster?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

WOW DIDNT REALIZE SUCH NICE STUFF COULD EVEN BE PULLED FROM A BLASTER!!! BACK WHEN I FIRST GOT BACK INTO THE HOBBY I BOUGHT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN BLASTERS AND THE NICEST THING I EVER PULLED WAS A STINKIN DEREK ANDERSON AUTO. THE ONLY AUTO, I EVER PULLED AT ALL.... EVEN AFTER SEEING THIS NICE STUFF THAT WAS PULLED BYE YOU GUYS I WILL NEVER GO BACK. TOO MANY PACK SEARCHERS OUT THERE...
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Out of one of those 19.95 Rated rookie boxes from Wally World:
[Image: IMG-10.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]