`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 UD errors?

2009-10 UD errors?
Any idea on how many errors in the 2009-10 UD set? I have an Al Harrington and it has Dwight Howard and the Magic logo. Also, a Dalembert with Rudy Fernandez on it. Anyone else run across these?
Thanks,
Mickey

RE: 2009-10 UD errors?
I don't have an idea on the exact number but it is certain that there are so many of them. Since the release date of this product, I've read numerous threads about it.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I also have some.. kinda weird I always thought of UD to be one if not the best in the business.

I find it kind of funny actually because of all of the boxes I've opened, all blasters of both kinds, green and the other color, I have yet to receive an error card from 2009-10 Upper Deck. I don't know if it was distributed to only a few states, but other than what I've seen on here, I have never seen 2009-10 Upper Deck error card.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(01-31-2012, 10:12 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I find it kind of funny actually because of all of the boxes I've opened, all blasters of both kinds, green and the other color, I have yet to receive an error card from 2009-10 Upper Deck. I don't know if it was distributed to only a few states, but other than what I've seen on here, I have never seen 2009-10 Upper Deck error card.
I opened 2 boxes from da cards and don't recall getting any of the errors. The only difference I've seen is getting the gold foil rcs and silver foil ones in the same box.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Ahhhh takes me back to the old 94 errors I have, the fronts/backs were all jacked up...check these out

Fronts:

[Image: udlot.jpg]

Backs:

[Image: udlotb.jpg]

I always liked the Kukoc and Ainge...espec with Ainge as a Celtic..

[Image: signature-1.jpg]

(01-31-2012, 10:30 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I opened 2 boxes from da cards and don't recall getting any of the errors. The only difference I've seen is getting the gold foil rcs and silver foil ones in the same box.
I think I had that happen once, but definitely not often. At one point I only went for the green boxes because I thought people would want the gold ones more, but they didn't seem to take. Smile

I have put two completed sets of this together and have tons of this stuff left over after raiding the discounted blaster boxes every chance I got. I have never pulled an error card from this stuff.

I think it had to be a regional thing because I had knickerplease send me a Kobe Bryant pictured card (with Kobe on the back), but the card had Von Wafer's name and team logo on the front below the picture of Kobe.

Knickerplease said he had a couple of them, and acted like he had pulled numerous errors. That is why I thought it must be a regional thing. Because as much of that stuff as I have busted along with local collectors that I know........there were no errors sent to this part of the U.S.

Can UD not take complaints from customers and UPC #'s from the packs and boxes and then figure out where and how many error cards like these were released. I am holding on to the Kobe error until I have a better idea of whether it is more common or more scarce. Just because he had two doesn't mean anything at this point. Lets see if the errors take off instead of the gold RCs Xtreme.......
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(01-31-2012, 11:10 AM)got watcha want Wrote: I have put two completed sets of this together and have tons of this stuff left over after raiding the discounted blaster boxes every chance I got. I have never pulled an error card from this stuff.

I think it had to be a regional thing because I had knickerplease send me a Kobe Bryant pictured card (with Kobe on the back), but the card had Von Wafer's name and team logo on the front below the picture of Kobe.

Knickerplease said he had a couple of them, and acted like he had pulled numerous errors. That is why I thought it must be a regional thing. Because as much of that stuff as I have busted along with local collectors that I know........there were no errors sent to this part of the U.S.

Can UD not take complaints from customers and UPC #'s from the packs and boxes and then figure out where and how many error cards like these were released. I am holding on to the Kobe error until I have a better idea of whether it is more common or more scarce. Just because he had two doesn't mean anything at this point. Lets see if the errors take off instead of the gold RCs Xtreme.......
From what I've seen online, they already have. I don't remember exact numbers, but I was seeing some of the Michael Jordan errors going for like $10 or something because they were errors. I'm curious, but I don't think I've seen any of the legends or rookies have errors.

I think there were at least 45 different error cards (or 90)...I'll have to get through my checklists and see...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/