IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best PULLS of my life

RE: Best PULLS of my life
SICK PULL! Especially with retail!

(01-31-2012, 04:21 PM)djohn Wrote: I am going to sell the redemption as I don't want to have to worry about that.
I bet if you did chance it and redeem the card and got the actualy physical card you could sell it for a couple more hundred though. The only problem is how quick you would get it. His stock might drop big time in that period.

Regardless of the redemption status...congrats..great pulls and good luck with the transactions following!!!

(01-31-2012, 04:48 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I bet if you did chance it and redeem the card and got the actualy physical card you could sell it for a couple more hundred though. The only problem is how quick you would get it. His stock might drop big time in that period.
I don't want to risk it. I am probably going to put it up for auction around the end of February as I want to get it up around the time Spring Training starts.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/