`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Quite Chipper on this Mailday !

RE: Feeling Quite Chipper on this Mailday !
Honestly im done collecting heyward. I decided to move on to chipper and continue my pujols collecting as well. 2 future hall of fame guys are better than collecting young players that may or may not be promising.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(01-30-2012, 11:54 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Honestly im done collecting heyward. I decided to move on to chipper and continue my pujols collecting as well. 2 future hall of fame guys are better than collecting young players that may or may not be promising.
hell yes! I totally agree with you on this one
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(01-30-2012, 11:19 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: on the topic of booklet... i have one coming in.. is there any way to display them? are there magnetic holders for booklets?
Is there a toploader or some kind of case big enough to fit one in there?

I have this booklet and I can't fit it into anything, not even the huge a** toploaders they make.

[Image: garveygwynn.jpg]

Yes go on eBay. There are people that custom make them. Run you about 15-20 but they are well worth it.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(01-30-2012, 11:54 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Honestly im done collecting heyward. I decided to move on to chipper and continue my pujols collecting as well. 2 future hall of fame guys are better than collecting young players that may or may not be promising.
No problem....just had to ask haha.....I was on a Heyward-binge in 2010 but after this last season his future is kind of up in the air, so I figured I'd stick with Chipper who's already proven himself and is a definite HOFer....I hope Heyward has a breakout season this year, but until he does I'm playing it safe with Chipper Smile
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

How do you check out soemone's Organize?

Thanks!