Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!
Smile 
PLEASE HELP!
Hey Everyone, I need some advice. My husband is an avid card collector, Valentines day is coming up and I need advice on what boxes to buy!!!! HE usually always knows what I am getting, or I just let him pick it out, but this time I want to surprise him and surprise him big.

Please help me! I know he likes panini and topps. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks everyone

RE: PLEASE HELP!
(01-30-2012, 02:45 PM)cardjunkieswife Wrote: Hey Everyone, I need some advice. My husband is an avid card collector, Valentines day is coming up and I need advice on what boxes to buy!!!! HE usually always knows what I am getting, or I just let him pick it out, but this time I want to surprise him and surprise him big.

Please help me! I know he likes panini and topps. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks everyone
Certified is a good product this year...could even give limited a shot.....topps supreme is hit or miss....contenders is supose to be coming out on the 1st, its always decent
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I agree with Certified, but if Contenders does release on the 1st then I would go with it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yea if Contenders is really out on the 1st get it but I dont think theyve had a packout yet so I have my doubts.Certified is good.Limited has probably been the next best.I think Chrome is vastly overrated with only 1 auto for $120.

Well, I was going to suggest Certified, but it looks like everyone beat me to it... lol!!!

Most of the other Panini sets this season have not been worth the money. Playoff Contenders, another Panini product, is due out soon, and is always in high demand. The only Topps product I REALLY liked was Inception.

Another thing you might consider as an add-on are storage supplies... pennysleeves, toploaders of different thicknesses, storage boxes, etc...

Hope it's a great Valentine's Day and that he is totally surprised!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Or you can surprise him with a sweet PC card (of his favorite player or team). Have a good one.
HE> I

How much are you looking to spend? That will have an effect on what your best option will be.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I agree Certified!!!! Can give Leaf Limited a shot.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I was gonna say if you could find a box of INception they are really nice.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS