`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Schedule & Mod PM's/issues

My Schedule & Mod PM's/issues
Hi - just wanted to throw out a quick note that I have received PMs and noted several posts on other threads regarding mod/site issues.

With tax season starting, my time that I can devote here is going to be more limited, so please be patient. One of us WILL get back to everyone, but it may take a day or two - at least until April 15 Smile

My trading will probably slow down a bit too. Please continue to send offers, but give me a few days to get back to you. Thanks everyone!

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: My Schedule & Mod PM's/issues
Bumping this up so everyone sees it

Thanks for letting us know. Gotta love tax time. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Lol good old tax time. I have spent a few years working for H&R block at tax time. I usually take every other year off so I don't get burned out. I don't do taxes anymore though. I just answer the phones and schedule appointments. So the most I have to worry about is telling people when they call that no their check hasn't come in yet. Plus I don't have to give out tax advice anymore.

you slacker

I knew this thread would show up soon. Smile
I do have a tax question that you should be able to answer. Does the Federal government still mail out tax books/forms? I still do mine the old paper way and have been waiting for them to come in. My state stopped mailing them last year, but I went to the website and requested the forms I needed. I already have them, but can't do anything without the federal forms. No one else has been able to answer this for me and my Mom says she still hasn't seen any at the PO where she works. I haven't been able to get by the library yet to see if they have any.

(02-01-2012, 05:13 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I knew this thread would show up soon. Smile
I do have a tax question that you should be able to answer. Does the Federal government still mail out tax books/forms? I still do mine the old paper way and have been waiting for them to come in. My state stopped mailing them last year, but I went to the website and requested the forms I needed. I already have them, but can't do anything without the federal forms. No one else has been able to answer this for me and my Mom says she still hasn't seen any at the PO where she works. I haven't been able to get by the library yet to see if they have any.
I'm fairly certain they don't any more. They're trying to encourage people to file electronically as much as possible (we get fined if we don't file a return electronically without an 'approved' excuse).

If you can't or don't want to do it electronically, you can download all the forms and instructions from irs.gov

(02-01-2012, 06:11 PM)ceocards Wrote: I'm fairly certain they don't any more. They're trying to encourage people to file electronically as much as possible (we get fined if we don't file a return electronically without an 'approved' excuse).

If you can't or don't want to do it electronically, you can download all the forms and instructions from irs.gov
I can say that you are 100% correct with complete confidence. They quit before filing season last year.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-01-2012, 06:11 PM)ceocards Wrote: I'm fairly certain they don't any more. They're trying to encourage people to file electronically as much as possible (we get fined if we don't file a return electronically without an 'approved' excuse).

Thanks CEO.
I know they want everyone to go to eFile, but I just prefer to do it on paper. Can I still get the actual books at my local library or PO? If not, I guess I have to go to the website to print the forms and read the 'instructions'.
(02-01-2012, 06:20 PM)jdberia Wrote: I can say that you are 100% correct with complete confidence. They quit before filing season last year.
I couldn't remember if I got the booklet/forms in the mail last year or if I picked them up at the library. I don't know why exactly, but I just prefer to write my tax stuff down on paper. However, it is kinda pointless without the form.

The Federal Goverment again dictating on what we can and cant do. I am old Fashioned myself but now I have to go to a CPA with all of this gobley junk political lititure that you have to be a politician to understand.
So its that Time again Chris. Welcome to the busiest season of the year again. And everyone thought it was Winter or Summer was the busiest season. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]