`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value for this card?

Value for this card?
I have a few people and the guy at the LCS interested in this card. I'm not sure if I want to move it but any help on a good range of value would be appreciated. I have looked around on the bay and google to find some comparisons but haven't had much luck.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks for looking

2011 certified Jamaal Charles emerald auto #'d 3/5

[Image: DSCN0614.jpg]

RE: Value for this card?
he doesnt have many autos priced in 2011, however based upon those that are and certified's place within those other brands, my opinion would be $80 BV strict basely off of those factors. Think you will get lower offers with there being no value set by Beckett since he missed last season, however I think $80 would be fair. Good luck!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I'd hold on to it regardless of what you think a fair value is. The Cheifs are setup in great position to make a run next season.

That being said, I agree with charbs, $80 BV seems fair.

(01-30-2012, 11:43 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: I'd hold on to it regardless of what you think a fair value is. The Cheifs are setup in great position to make a run next season.

That being said, I agree with charbs, $80 BV seems fair.
Yes we are set up pretty nice thanks to our D.

As far as the card goes as much as I'd like to have it your not going to see a good value fore it because his prices have dropped big time due to injury, if it was me I'd keep it till the season starts and hope he comes back strong then move it when his value is better.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Thanks everyone your responses are appreciated. After thinking about it for a few days I plan to sit on it for awhile..