`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buying/Trading for these guys

RE: Buying/Trading for these guys
another deal done, keep them coming folks, please PM me or post here.

Eric
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

Check my organize for Morel, Chapman, Snider, Morrow, Jones, Kalish, and Ramos.
Kevin done

Have a couple of morel 2011 a&G mini Autos.. lmk if your interested in them..

(02-01-2012, 02:47 AM)fogman09584 Wrote: Check my organize for Morel, Chapman, Snider, Morrow, Jones, Kalish, and Ramos.

Thanks for the response.

I was hoping for a bit more than base on each, but appreciated nonetheless.

2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

(02-01-2012, 03:48 AM)kct1 Wrote: Have a couple of morel 2011 a&G mini Autos.. lmk if your interested in them..
have these already thanks though!

Anyone else? More added to the list.

You do realize you are violating the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up on this site. If you want to trade you have to put your cards in the organize just like the rest of us. Most of us pay for the service. Why should you be any different?
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I have a 2011 Allen and Ginter Aroldis Chapman Auto, as well as his Rip card thats already ripped. What would you be willing to buy both of them for? Or do you have any Derek Jeters fro my needs list.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(02-01-2012, 04:13 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I have a 2011 Allen and Ginter Aroldis Chapman Auto, as well as his Rip card thats already ripped. What would you be willing to buy both of them for? Or do you have any Derek Jeters fro my needs list.

Sorry I already have that card.

thanks though!

more guys added!

still loooooooookin