`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really?

really?
cmon brandon...catch 4 tds in the pro bowl .... drop 6 td's in the season..... ???? sorry venting!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: really?
(01-30-2012, 06:22 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: cmon brandon...catch 4 tds in the pro bowl .... drop 6 td's in the season..... ???? sorry venting!
be positive, the defenders go half speed in the Pro Bowl Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

but when a ball is put in your hands and there are no defenders around shouldn't he catch it? he dropped EZ TD's in the season.... at least 2 games I can remember we would have won

Yeah he dropped some in critical moments and that horrible play where we just drifted out of bounds with nobody even close to him, but I think this shows if we get a Pro Bowl level QB that Marshall can be a top 5 WR

Maybe he's just unlucky in that they play real defense during the season. Big Grin

(01-30-2012, 06:24 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: be positive, the defenders go half speed in the Pro Bowl Tongue lol
C'mon now... stop exaggerating. We all know they barely go over quarter speed.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-30-2012, 08:52 AM)solid133 Wrote: Yeah he dropped some in critical moments and that horrible play where we just drifted out of bounds with nobody even close to him, but I think this shows if we get a Pro Bowl level QB that Marshall can be a top 5 WR
I think is top 3 talent wise without a qb.... I would go 1a -Johnson & b- Johnson then a close marshall/fitz