`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Box Topps Update Value Box Break W/Scans - Seeing Red!!

6 Box Topps Update Value Box Break W/Scans - Seeing Red!!
Drank the proverbial "Kool-aid" and went a little nuts on buying these 6 boxes... but other than the cards scanned... I did use the bonus codes (10 in all) entered on Topps website to get the 45 rings to get the next "prize" level (boring 2007 & 1970's cards)... Onto the break...

Update itself had pretty much nothing but a couple SP DIamond cards and a lot of base! Chrome was ok... till the last pack... then it got better.

Chome Prospect cards: BCP 184,209,115,203,123,186,214,129,112,143,134

Harper inserts (the 1 per box ones): 4 Gold - 2 Silver (Is there any rarerity to the golds or just all the same insert rate? Assuming all the same or I got really lucky...)

[Image: HarperChrome6.jpg]

Chrome packs yielded not much till the last pack...
Bowman's Best - Johnathon Singleton
Reto Rookie Version - Arodys Vizcaino - Tyler Matzek 13/99
Josh Judy Prospect Refractor 139/500
Granted not a Rookie Red Refractor Auto but still a decent player (and always help when its a Yankee...) CC Sabathia Red Refractor 3/5

[Image: ChromeValueBreak.jpg]

Not a bad haul and all are probably going swimming to pay back the cost of the fun weekend busts!

Thanks for the look!
~Vesper

RE: 6 Box Topps Update Value Box Break W/Scans - Seeing Red!!
You got really lucky woth the harpers, ive opened a few of these and only got reds.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Yeah I opened like 50 boxes and only got 3 gold

(01-30-2012, 12:43 AM)acedoc1 Wrote: Yeah I opened like 50 boxes and only got 3 gold
Seriously?!?! Grabbed the first 2 from 3 Walmart where I work and live... just figured since they were 1 per box that the colors were just "variation" and not rare. Did a little better than I already thought then!

~Vesper

nice on the gold harpers!! i have bought several of those boxes and have yet to receive a gold one.
are u willing to trade a couple of the golds? lmk
thanks

Yeah...I opened 11 value boxes this year and got 9 reds and 2 silvers....

4 golds +2 silver out of 6 boxes is insanely lucky.

Wow... just looked at the 46 box break... only 2 golds... should have bought a lotto ticket this weekend with my 4... or at least try 1 more box since they extended the codes till 2/7... Smile

Nice Red refractor too, don't let the Harper-mania blind you!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-30-2012, 09:41 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Nice Red refractor too, don't let the Harper-mania blind you!
Yea true... but I wouldn't mind paying off my car getting a low # Harper auto... lol Smile

~Vesper