`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Replacement

Panini Replacement
After trying to get a replacement for my Tiago Splitter Contenders auto from Panini for months, I finally got some help from Beckett member swjrp10 who referred me over to someone in Panini who helped him.,

Although Splitter is playing great lately I was tired of waiting and the Panini rep came through big time and I had my replacement within days..

I asked for Bulls but she said she didn't have any comparable to the Splitter and if I trusted her to pick a good replacement.. i said sure I would be happy with pretty much anything at this point..

this is what arrived..

[Image: Barry.jpg]24/26

She also threw in a James Johnson Crown Royale RC auto..hes not a Bull anymore but it was a nice gesture..
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Panini Replacement
Very nice replacement, sometimes Panini does come through.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Do you have her contact info? I have been waiting on a redemption for nearly a year and haven't heard anything...

(01-29-2012, 07:49 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Do you have her contact info? I have been waiting on a redemption for nearly a year and haven't heard anything...
Contact info would definitely be helpful! Thanks!

Nice replacement and congrats!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Like that Barry.. perfect +1
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(01-29-2012, 07:56 PM)HaFish Wrote: Contact info would definitely be helpful! Thanks!
if you go to my "war with panini round 2" thread you'll find all the contact info there. You're most welcome, glad they were able to hook you up!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75