Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My 1st Pull From a Box!!! Good, eh???

My 1st Pull From a Box!!! Good, eh???
[Image: arian.jpg]

Got this out of a 2009 Press Pass box that was marked down to $4.99 at Wal-Mart!!! He was a nobody at the time, but I put it in a Protective case because you never know AND it was my first pull!!! Dig the CLEAN AUTO.!!! The inscription also makes this exceptional... From what I've heard, there are only 25 with this inscription and I've yet to see one of his Auto's. this clean!!! What do you guys think??? What about Value??? Been told to ask for AT LEAST $150... Thanks for looking Guys... Just so proud of getting this in my first box... Was unpacking my cards(just built a new house) and came across this Gem... Brought back fond memories of my first 'hit' that lead to a full blown addiction... And the rest of my 'hits' haven't been as good as first... probably wont be for a while!!!

RE: My 1st Pull From a Box!!! Good, eh???
Very nice card and auto,however its nowhere close to $150.Because its Press Pass it goes for less than the other brands like Topps and Panini products.Looking at completed listings, the card with this inscription has sold for 50,34 and a best offer of 70?Not sure if the winning offer was 70 or the person had that price.Very nice hit still though!

I had it on eBay a few weeks ago and it didn't meet my reserve of $130(Highest bid was $120)... I really haven't been able to find anything on this card... Only thing I've seen is a listing that said 25 run with "T" Logo and 'Peace 2 the Globe' inscription... I may contact the buyer that offered the $120... ha!!!

Sweet Card!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Yea, I don't know about $150... way steep. 1) it's Press Pass (nuff said there), and 2) its still only Arian Foster... I bet you can snake $50 at the most. Just my opinion of course.