`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved

Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved
NOTE: if you do not ship internationally or use eBay..no need to read further...
Some have noticed that when they ship a non-eBay card to Canada that there is not an option for normal shipping, just the super $$ international options.
Well, I just completed a trade to Canada and thought..I just shipped to Canada via Ebay a few weeks ago..
So I went to eBay, pulled up the auction and REPRINTED the label using the new address AND the CUSTOMS forms and everything is there.
I do not have to go to the PO!! YEAH!!!

RE: Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved
So,Your saying the label is through paypal?
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(01-29-2012, 07:50 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: NOTE: if you do not ship internationally or use eBay..no need to read further...
Some have noticed that when they ship a non-eBay card to Canada that there is not an option for normal shipping, just the super $$ international options.
Well, I just completed a trade to Canada and thought..I just shipped to Canada via Ebay a few weeks ago..
So I went to eBay, pulled up the auction and REPRINTED the label using the new address AND the CUSTOMS forms and everything is there.
I do not have to go to the PO!! YEAH!!!
With ebay charging 9% on s/h, make sure it's a REPRINT as you can also use the previous sale to print a new label & you'll get charged the 9% on that sales s/h fee.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Is there a way to print an International label through paypal shipping without an ebay sale?
[Image: braunsig.png]

(01-29-2012, 09:11 AM)ELevin99 Wrote: Is there a way to print an International label through paypal shipping without an ebay sale?
I have not found a way to print international through multiorder shipping option..maybe importing an ebay sale??
Do not know, that is why I tried to backdoor the system to avoid the PO

(01-29-2012, 08:36 AM)krn001 Wrote: With ebay charging 9% on s/h, make sure it's a REPRINT as you can also use the previous sale to print a new label & you'll get charged the 9% on that sales s/h fee.
I used the REPRINT option, but you are correct...maybe I was charged anyway, but still cheaper than going to the PO for a $12 item..

there is no way to ship international through multiorder.. What you have to do is go to usps.com and make a label. they take paypal just the same. I had to do that a few times. Just sign up to the website and you can make labels just as you would on the paypal site.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(01-29-2012, 11:54 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: there is no way to ship international through multiorder.. What you have to do is go to usps.com and make a label. they take paypal just the same. I had to do that a few times. Just sign up to the website and you can make labels just as you would on the paypal site.
When I go to USPS.COM and ship a package..the options I get are
Domestic Services

Express Mail®
Priority Mail®

International Services

Global Express Guaranteed®
Express Mail International®
Priority Mail® International

Am I in the wrong place on the site?
I would like to use USPS First Class Mail International and I do not see that as an option..
Can you help or PM me with the details..always looking for normal shipping international to avoid pay $20 for a $12 card

(01-29-2012, 12:14 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: When I go to USPS.COM and ship a package..the options I get are
Domestic Services

Express Mail®
Priority Mail®

International Services

I would like to use USPS First Class Mail International and I do not see that as an option..
Can you help or PM me with the details..always looking for normal shipping international to avoid pay $20 for a $12 card
Not sure why but 1st class to Canada can't be printed online thru usps or paypal shipping. Strange that a 20lb priority box can be printed & shipped from home but not for a 3 oz package.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(01-29-2012, 12:55 PM)krn001 Wrote: Not sure why but 1st class to Canada can't be printed online thru usps or paypal shipping. Strange that a 20lb priority box can be printed & shipped from home but not for a 3 oz package.
Amen to that

(01-29-2012, 12:14 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: When I go to USPS.COM and ship a package..the options I get are
Domestic Services

Express Mail®
Priority Mail®

International Services

+1 the only way I have found to ship 1st class international online is stamps.com.
[Image: braunsig.png]