`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved

Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved
NOTE: if you do not ship internationally or use eBay..no need to read further...
Some have noticed that when they ship a non-eBay card to Canada that there is not an option for normal shipping, just the super $$ international options.
Well, I just completed a trade to Canada and thought..I just shipped to Canada via Ebay a few weeks ago..
So I went to eBay, pulled up the auction and REPRINTED the label using the new address AND the CUSTOMS forms and everything is there.
I do not have to go to the PO!! YEAH!!!

RE: Shipping to Canada.way around.no PO involved
How much was the cost and does the shipping include tracking?
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

(01-29-2012, 08:18 AM)23isit Wrote: How much was the cost and does the shipping include tracking?
No tracking but the customs form is printed out as well...
It cost me $3.45 for 4 oz to Alberta in padded envelope.
Tracking etc is very expensive with International Priority

If you reprinted, does that mean is did not charge? I can reprint any label at no charge. That seems risky. Just trying to clarify how you did it so I can do the same if need be.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-29-2012, 12:42 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: If you reprinted, does that mean is did not charge? I can reprint any label at no charge. That seems risky. Just trying to clarify how you did it so I can do the same if need be.
I reprinted and was charged as I changed the address, weight etc, just used the template for the shipping..
There are different racking #s and everything..
Someone from the baseball board thought I might have been charged eBay s&H at 9% but I see nothing on my eBay account.
It was all paid through Paypal and easy..
However Paypal/eBay may have sent a message to the original buyer that the package is on the way..
We will see what happens.
Also, other thread...USPS.com does not offer the USPS First Class Mail International either...you can ship a 20lb box, but not a 3 oz padded envelope unless you go to the PO...so I thought I would try the ebay backdoor and see what happens, since I was charged postage and the custom fors and the tracking are different, I hope I did not break any laws!!