`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROSE RC PATCH, M. Jordan GU-Kobe+ Lebron GU// Amare+Westbrook RC AUTOS+++L@@K!!!!!WOW

ROSE RC PATCH, M. Jordan GU-Kobe+ Lebron GU// Amare+Westbrook RC AUTOS+++L@@K!!!!!WOW
***The smaller pics are clickable links to bigger pics.***

Anything in the top two scans (and the Amare auto) I am not looking to trade down. It would be a challenge to get me to trade most of it down for anything but set needs. The BGS 9.5 Magic Johnson is serial #'d 32/299.

A list of my set needs was posted recently in a thread that is here in this same exact forum.

I would sell if you are willing to offer the initial price and my price won't be lower than ebay's.

[Image: AAATRADE_0001.jpg]

[Image: tradeday_0003.jpg]

[Image: AAATRADE_0002.jpg]

[Image: tradeday_0002.jpg]

1952 Wheaties card that was hand cut back then.........
[Image: cousycheck.jpg]

***These last twelve cards are not worth trading as singles b/c of the new shipping rates. Their combined BV is $122 and I would trade ALL OF THEM for a single that has a $40 BV, or maybe even two cards with each a $25 BV. Looking for anything on these. Send offers plz.

[Image: AAATRADE_0003.jpg]

[Image: AAATRADE_0004.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: ROSE RC PATCH, M. Jordan GU-Kobe+ Lebron GU// Amare+Westbrook RC AUTOS+++L@@K!!!!!WOW
Please check me for the kobe 3d and the magic is too small to see..thankyou!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

RE: ROSE RC PATCH, M. Jordan GU-Kobe+ Lebron GU// Amare+Westbrook RC AUTOS+++L@@K!!!!!WOW
(01-28-2012, 10:28 PM)robd5811 Wrote: the magic is too small to see..thankyou!
It is small because it is a clickable link to a bigger picture, I mentioned it in my OP. For some reason the IMG code for the graded cards and the '52 Pollard won't work for this thread........
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Wow duhh lol..thats what happens when i get anxious to see scans i dont read lol..thanks
Ill send an open offer
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Bump it up, thought I would have more interest from others in a Rose 3 color patch..........
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

I fixed it for you. You had URL tags in there and the image names were starting with "th_" which is what PB uses for thumbnails I'm guessing. I think for all of that, you should send me the Stuckey/Afflalo AU. Smile Just messing.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Thanks xtreme.

Not sure why, but when I previewed the post it wouldn't show the pics even with the IMG code pasted on my post. I posted it and the IMG code still didn't work. So..... I put the URL tags in and it worked.....kind of. I think my IMG codes were bad from moving pics around in my bucket????

Anyway, thanks again.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

check me for the stuckey afflalo dual

also, my shipping rates using paypal to create labels the total price per package of cards has actually dropped, because they stopped charging for DC

(01-30-2012, 06:05 PM)libs021 Wrote: check me for the stuckey afflalo dual

also, my shipping rates using paypal to create labels the total price per package of cards has actually dropped, because they stopped charging for DC
I will check you for the dual auto as soon as I get a chance, I have kept from using online postage services like paypal and stamps.com because of a bad experience from mailing from my house. I might have to revisit my policies on that and start dropping it in a blue PO box or something. Thanks for the info.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(01-30-2012, 06:05 PM)libs021 Wrote: check me for the stuckey afflalo dual
Sorry, I couldn't find anything. Maybe next time.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....