`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another self-made card - signed (photo)

another self-made card - signed (photo)
Today before the home game (Valencia, Spain) we had another player doing a signing session. This time it was Stefan Markovic (Serbia). He's not at all a star player, but while he's there you might just as well get an auto off of him. Just in case he's all of a sudden the NBA's next MVP, lol.

He doesn't have an official trading card so it also gave me the chance to be creative and make a card of my own. I opted for a new design - full-colour in the middle while morphing into black and white towards the edges and in the same way the image is sharp in the center and blurring out towards the outside. A white semi-transparent balloon for the auto and there you go - a potential award-winning trading card design. For the first time I also did a backside now, although I just took the design I used before and added some career info to it.

The result:

[Image: img9055y.jpg]

RE: another self-made card - signed (photo)
gorgeous card bro, what are you printing those on?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Looks very good!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Once again awesome man. I like the design. You should enter the card design Panini is having on their Facebook page. There is a thread on here talking about it.

(01-28-2012, 10:30 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: gorgeous card bro, what are you printing those on?
Thank you. They're printed on 150g/m2 glossy (although I'll probably be buying 300g/m2 for future cards) and stuck onto a blank filler card. Believe it or not, I make them using MS Paint, Picasa and MS Word.

(01-29-2012, 01:11 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Looks very good!
Thank you.

(01-29-2012, 01:26 AM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Once again awesome man. I like the design. You should enter the card design Panini is having on their Facebook page. There is a thread on here talking about it.
Thank you. I also did this one hoping to get it signed TTM by Ibaka. I might try and do something similar for that contest.

[Image: ibakafinbbs.png]