`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I crazy

RE: Am I crazy
Youre not crazy, nor are you OCD. Condition is everything when it comes to value and no one likes looking at a scratched up card. The guy screwed up, you should be compensated for his mistake, bottom line.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

You have to careful when breaking anything chrome. An abnormally large dust or paper particle inside the pack can damage the card when you're doing something as harmless as sliding one card against the other as you're looking through them. It sucks, but that's why anything graded 9, 9.5, or 10 fetches a premium. Even still, I've seen 9.5's and even some 10's with minor surface scratches. Don't ding the seller unless the flaws are obvious and he/she obviously lied about it. When in doubt (especially with sets like Finest or Tribute...anything high end) ask for a better scan. The worst thing the seller can tell you is no. If the seller says no, move on. At that point you've got all the info you need.

I would ask for some money back. The seller screwed up and put it in the wrong case, end of story, his bad. I would keep it be ause of the numbering on it, if you find another just like it in better condition you can always trade that one to me..lol... But honestly you do deserve some refund over his mistake. Just My opinion

Yeah the guy is telling me I never asked about scratches, so I sent him a copy of my message asking about scratches, and his answer telling me there are none. Also, wont admit to the fact of him putting a card that was to big into a smaller screwdown case. Also telling me that a card serial numbered #1/10 fetches more, to bad mine is #9/10??. I have no idea what thats about. Then he tells me that grading is subjective to everyone? Who was talking about grading? I just asked about scratches, nothing about grading. Now he's telling me if he didnt use a smaller case, the screw wouldn't tighten.